Our snorkeling package is different from the other tour operators around Kota Kinabalu Marine Park because we will offer you the guided snorkeling package where a professional divemaster or a dive instructor will appointed to you as your guide during your snorkeling activity. Feel the joy of seeing fishes moves wildly, staring to beautiful corals and relax your body while move underwater. you can snorkel either from the boat at the diving site, or enjoy the crystal blue waters at the white sandy beach on one of the islands inside the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. Read more about guided snorkeling package.
Snorkeling is an activity that allows you to observe the underwater world from the surface using a mask and a snorkel tube. The activity requires less training and gear than scuba diving. Typically, while snorkeling you will stay on the surface of the water and may even use floatation devices such as life jacket vest to float comfortably on the ocean surface.
Snorkeling is an enjoyable, relaxing and can be done by anyone. If you decided to take our snorkeling package you will be guided to 3 dive sites around Kota Kinabalu Marine Park. Our experienced dive instructor will guide you along the way and show you the hidden beauty of Kota Kinabalu’s underwater world.
Details for our snorkeling package is as follows.
- 8.30am – Meet at Jesselton Point Jetty
- 8.35am – Boat departs for TARP
- 8.45am – Snorkeling / Island Briefing
- 9.00am – First Snorkeling spot or island at leisure.
- 11.00am – Second Snorkeling spot or island at leisure.
- 12.00pm – Lunch at island restaurant. Free at leisure on island
- 2.30pm – Third Snorkeling spot or island at leisure.
- 4.00pm – Arrive back to Jesselton Point Jetty.
- Boat transfers.
- Park and jetty fees.
- Snorkeling equipments (mask, snorkel, life jacket vest).
- Snorkeling guide.
- A la carte hot lunch (at the island restaurant).
- Drinking water.
- RM135 per person
- The price is inclusive of 6% GST.