PADI Enriched Air Diver Course is for you, as a diver, learn how to use more air to get more dive time. Scuba diving Kota Kinabalu is perfectly fine using 21% air but its also the best training sites for learning PADI Diving courses and learning the PADI Enriched Air Nitrox course.
Have you ever gone scuba diving, and ended the dive because you’re out of bottom time? Well being certified as a nitrox diver, you will be able to extend your bottom time, and have shorter surface intervals. We have special offers for taking the enriched air course if you take it in conjunction with another PADI diving course.
During your PADI Enriched Air Diver Course you will learn techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox up to 40%, enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations, enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, analyzing cylinder contents, and planning enriched air dives using tables and dive computers.
The diving will take one day to complete, with two dives on the same day. There will be some theory included which requires at least a minimum of half day to complete. Recommended course hours are 12.
- PADI Enriched Air Diver manual
- Enriched Air Tables
- PADI certification
- Instructor fees
- Dive equipment rental
- Tanks and weights
- Boat fees
- Sabah park dive permit
- Jetty fee
- Hot lunch (at the island restaurant)
- Drinking water
- PADI Enriched Air Divers needs to be at least 15 years or older.
- Owns a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization).
- RM 636.00 per person with 2 dives.
- RM 424.00 per person without dives.
- RM 424.00 per person if you take combined with any other PADI diving course
- All prices are inclusive of 6% GST.